L.A.'s Lingerie League team up for playoffs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles' only lingerie-clad professional football team is gearing up for a chance to win the playoffs.
Friday night, the Los Angeles Temptation of the Lingerie Football League, a women's 7-on-7 full-contact tackle football league, will play for the right to go to the playoffs.
The Temptations have played their games at the sports arena, but for their contest against the San Diego Seduction, they'll head outdoors and play on the famed Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
sports, rob fukuzaki
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis