L.A.'s Lingerie League team up for playoffs
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles' only lingerie-clad professional football team is gearing up for a chance to win the playoffs.
Friday night, the Los Angeles Temptation of the Lingerie Football League, a women's 7-on-7 full-contact tackle football league, will play for the right to go to the playoffs.
The Temptations have played their games at the sports arena, but for their contest against the San Diego Seduction, they'll head outdoors and play on the famed Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
sports, rob fukuzaki
- Funeral services to begin for LAPD Officer Lee 13 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini