Autopsy set for surfing champion Andy Irons
An autopsy is set for Wednesday to learn how former three-time world surfing champion Andy Irons died.Irons was found dead in a hotel room in Dallas, Texas Tuesday.
He was on a layover on his way home to Kauai, Hawaii.
Irons was returning from Puerto Rico where he was supposed to compete in the 2010 Rip Curl Pro Search. He withdrew from the meet, saying he had picked up an illness during an event in Portugal.
His wife Lyndie is expecting to give birth to their first child in December.
surf, celebrity, sports
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- Whittier police standoff forces evacuations
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)