Kobe sets hands, feet in front of Grauman's
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles Lakers superstar Kobe Bryant became an official Hollywood icon on Saturday.
Bryant had his hands and feet etched into concrete in front of Grauman's Chinese Theatre.
The Lakers front man is the first sports figure to be enshrined at the famous landmark.
The ceremony began at 2:30 p.m. Jimmy Kimmel hosted the ceremony and George Lopez was the keynote speaker.
Hollywood Boulevard was partially closed for about an hour.
los angeles lakers, sports
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 7 min ago
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Business leaders concerned about LADWP
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book