Metro, OCTA give roundtrips to Angels' game
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Metrolink and the Orange County Transportation Authority are teaming up to offer special weeknight train service to and from Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim games.
That special service begins with Friday's home opener. Round trip service to Anaheim will be offered from L.A.'s Union Station and the Laguna Niguel Mission Viejo station for weeknight home games.
The cost is $7 round trip.
los angeles angels of anaheim, metrolink, sports
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape 34 min ago
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico 26 min ago
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Crates of mail found abandoned in Hollywood
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- Good Friday: Pope remembers those who suffer 47 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Lighting up historic Broadway Theatre...
53 min ago
- Los Angeles Mission serves Good Friday meals
15 min ago