Metro, OCTA give roundtrips to Angels' game
ANAHEIM, Calif. (KABC) -- Metrolink and the Orange County Transportation Authority are teaming up to offer special weeknight train service to and from Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim games.
That special service begins with Friday's home opener. Round trip service to Anaheim will be offered from L.A.'s Union Station and the Laguna Niguel Mission Viejo station for weeknight home games.
The cost is $7 round trip.
los angeles angels of anaheim, metrolink, sports
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 27 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
8 min ago