Mavericks beat Lakers, 98-92, lead series 3-0
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Dallas Mavericks beat the L.A. Lakers, 98-92, in Dallas and lead the Western Conference semifinals three games to none.
Dallas trailed the Lakers by seven points with five minutes left in the game. The Mavs then went on an 18-6 scoring rally.
Lakers, two-time defending champs, are on the brink of elimination.
No NBA team has ever lost after taking a 3-0 semifinal lead.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles lakers, dallas mavericks, sports
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants