Mavericks beat Lakers, 98-92, lead series 3-0
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Dallas Mavericks beat the L.A. Lakers, 98-92, in Dallas and lead the Western Conference semifinals three games to none.
Dallas trailed the Lakers by seven points with five minutes left in the game. The Mavs then went on an 18-6 scoring rally.
Lakers, two-time defending champs, are on the brink of elimination.
No NBA team has ever lost after taking a 3-0 semifinal lead.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles lakers, dallas mavericks, sports
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 25 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 3 min ago
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
29 min ago