Mavericks beat Lakers, 98-92, lead series 3-0
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The Dallas Mavericks beat the L.A. Lakers, 98-92, in Dallas and lead the Western Conference semifinals three games to none.
Dallas trailed the Lakers by seven points with five minutes left in the game. The Mavs then went on an 18-6 scoring rally.
Lakers, two-time defending champs, are on the brink of elimination.
No NBA team has ever lost after taking a 3-0 semifinal lead.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
los angeles lakers, dallas mavericks, sports
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student 23 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)