Dennis Rodman sentenced in child support case
ORANGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Former Laker Dennis Rodman has been sentenced to 104 hours of community service for failing to pay child support.
The 51-year-old former NBA star appeared in a courtroom in Orange on Tuesday, where a family court commissioner also sentenced him to three years probation.
As part of the sentence, Rodman is being ordered to catch up on child and spousal support payments, which reportedly total more than $850,000.
Court documents filed recently claimed Rodman was "broke."
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 42 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate