NBA draft: Lamar Odom returns to LA Clippers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An NBA trade deal will send Lamar Odom will back to the Los Angeles Clippers, the team that drafted him in 1999.
Clippers guard Mo Williams on Friday invoked his contract option for next season. That cleared the way for him to be traded to Utah as part of a deal that included the Mavericks, who returned Odom to Los Angeles.
A news conference about the deal is set for Monday.
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 10 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting 15 min ago
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Heart rate fitness tool helps burn calories 15 min ago
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- OTRC: 2013 Cannes fashion: celebs don white (Poll)