NBA draft: Lamar Odom returns to LA Clippers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An NBA trade deal will send Lamar Odom will back to the Los Angeles Clippers, the team that drafted him in 1999.
Clippers guard Mo Williams on Friday invoked his contract option for next season. That cleared the way for him to be traded to Utah as part of a deal that included the Mavericks, who returned Odom to Los Angeles.
A news conference about the deal is set for Monday.
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed 7 min ago
- IE suspect found after escaping from police 21 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 22 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants