NBA draft: Lamar Odom returns to LA Clippers
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- An NBA trade deal will send Lamar Odom will back to the Los Angeles Clippers, the team that drafted him in 1999.
Clippers guard Mo Williams on Friday invoked his contract option for next season. That cleared the way for him to be traded to Utah as part of a deal that included the Mavericks, who returned Odom to Los Angeles.
A news conference about the deal is set for Monday.
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'