Semifinals set for Legends Classic in Brooklyn
UCLA, which many consider to have the top recruiting class, will play Georgetown in one semifinal of the Legends Classic while Indiana faces Georgia in the other.PRINCETON, N.J. -- UCLA, which many consider to have the top recruiting class, will play Georgetown in one semifinal of the Legends Classic while Indiana faces Georgia in the other.
The tournament semifinals and championship game will be played at the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, it was announced Thursday. The semifinals are Nov. 19, with the title game the next day.
The Legends Classic will be played outside New Jersey for the first time. The first two were held in Newark, the next two in Atlantic City and last year's was played in East Rutherford. Vanderbilt beat Oregon State to win last year's tournament at the Izod Center.
The brackets for the regional rounds, which will be hosted by the semifinalists, will be announced later.
- Boy on bicycle killed by truck in Simi Valley
- Wildfire breaks out north of Moreno Valley 13 min ago
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Communications satellite launched into space
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- Bynes alleges sexual assault by NYPD officer 32 min ago
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert
- Eye on LA reveals sizzling hot summer guide
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos