Vanderbilt's Foggie (knee) to miss at least week
Vanderbilt guard Christina Foggie will miss at least seven to 10 days after injuring her right knee Sunday in a 75-53 loss to Kentucky.NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Vanderbilt guard Christina Foggie will miss at least seven to 10 days after injuring her right knee Sunday in a 75-53 loss to Kentucky.
At the end of that period, Foggie will be re-evaluated as the Commodores determine whether she can return this season.
Foggie ranks seventh in the Southeastern Conference at 15.7 points per game. The 5-foot-9 junior led the SEC with a 17.7 average last season.
The Commodores also have other injury problems. Guard Kady Schrann didn't play against Kentucky and is day to day with an ankle injury. Vanderbilt is playing the entire season without center Stephanie Holzer, who dislocated a knee in a preseason exhibition. Center Clair Watkins had a season-ending knee injury last month.
Vanderbilt (15-8, 5-5 SEC) hosts Missouri (15-8, 4-5) on Thursday.
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos