Blue, gold UCLA letters painted on USC field
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- On the day before the big football game between cross-town rivals USC and UCLA, the letters U-C-L-A were painted on USC's practice field.
UCLA's gold and blue colors were also painted on some flagpoles and a parking lot. Crews were seen cleaning up on the Trojan campus Friday morning.
USC's Tommy Trojan statue was not vandalized. The statue has been on guard 24/7 because of the long history of pranks between the two schools.
The two teams will meet up on Saturday for their 80th time.
City News Service contributed to this report.
ucla, usc, ncaa fb
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight 18 min ago
- Wrong-way driver causes 8-car pileup on 14 Fwy 1 min ago
- South LA chase ends with crash, standoff
- Passenger rants about poison, CIA on plane
- West Hills murder suspect caught in motel room
- 911 caller in Pasadena shooting pleads guilty
- Motorcycle fleeing police crashes; 2 dead
- Dog goes missing from Norco grooming shop
- Jimmy Hoffa search: FBI looks at MI field
- abcnews: Victim's grandson welcomes release of killer
- G8 meeting: Divisions over Syrian civil war
- Yoga may help kids' mental, physical health
- Jackson trial: Former record exec testifies
- OTRC: 'Girl Meets World' getting full series