PROGRAM NOTE: Eyewitness News at midnight after Olympics
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- You don't have to miss your favorite late night news just because you are watching the Olympics.
Eyewitness News will have a special late newscast, beginning at midnight every night during the Olympics.
Starting July 28 through Aug. 14 right after the summer games, you can catch everything you need to know with anchors Jovana Lara and John Hartung, weather with Danny Romero and late sports with Curt Sandoval.
Of course, you can still watch your favorite newscast, Eyewitness News at 11pm, every night. The midnight edition is extra coverage for those of you caught up in Olympics excitement.
The seven-minute newscast is in addition to our regular newscast that begins at 11 p.m.
2012 olympics, summer olympics, olympics
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 23 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- 2012 Olympic medals -- daily medal tracker
- Olympic Sports -- Summer Games Events
- Venues of events at the 2012 Olympics
- Olympic torch route for Summer Games
- Olympic diving -- competitive rules & basics
- History and trivia of Olympic Gymnastics
- Olympics medals by country, historic medal count
- Secrets of 2012 Olympians
- Oscar Pistorius at Olympics 2012
- Best Body Types for Olympic Sports