PROGRAM NOTE: Eyewitness News at midnight after Olympics
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- You don't have to miss your favorite late night news just because you are watching the Olympics.
Eyewitness News will have a special late newscast, beginning at midnight every night during the Olympics.
Starting July 28 through Aug. 14 right after the summer games, you can catch everything you need to know with anchors Jovana Lara and John Hartung, weather with Danny Romero and late sports with Curt Sandoval.
Of course, you can still watch your favorite newscast, Eyewitness News at 11pm, every night. The midnight edition is extra coverage for those of you caught up in Olympics excitement.
The seven-minute newscast is in addition to our regular newscast that begins at 11 p.m.
2012 olympics, summer olympics, olympics
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service 21 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate 12 min ago
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time 4 min ago
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says
- 2012 Olympic medals -- daily medal tracker
- Olympic Sports -- Summer Games Events
- Venues of events at the 2012 Olympics
- Olympic torch route for Summer Games
- Olympic diving -- competitive rules & basics
- History and trivia of Olympic Gymnastics
- Olympics medals by country, historic medal count
- Secrets of 2012 Olympians
- Oscar Pistorius at Olympics 2012
- Best Body Types for Olympic Sports