Mediation judge to meet with McCourts
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Frank and Jamie McCourt are expected to meet with a mediation judge Friday in their divorce case involving the ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Superior Court Judge Peter Lichtman is expected to meet separately with the two parties and present a settlement. The terms of the proposal will likely be kept confidential.
There are two versions of a disputed marital agreement. One gives Frank McCourt sole ownership of the team, while the other does not.
Frank McCourt maintains the Dodgers are his separate assets, but his estranged wife wants the pact thrown out and the couple's assets divided as community property.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
downtown, los angeles dodgers, fight, court case, divorce, celebrity, mlb
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 16 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 42 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 26 min ago
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book