Frank, Jamie McCourt now officially divorced
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Frank and Jamie McCourt are now officially divorced, but the issue of who owns the Los Angeles Dodgers still remains up in the air.
A judge approved the divorce on Tuesday morning, ending a marriage that lasted more than three decades.
The McCourts are said to be considering a settlement proposal and have until the end of the month to accept or reject it.
Frank McCourt wants sole possession of the team, but Jamie McCourt claims the Dodgers are shared property.
downtown, los angeles dodgers, fight, court case, divorce, celebrity, mlb
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School 1 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video