Frank, Jamie McCourt now officially divorced
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Frank and Jamie McCourt are now officially divorced, but the issue of who owns the Los Angeles Dodgers still remains up in the air.
A judge approved the divorce on Tuesday morning, ending a marriage that lasted more than three decades.
The McCourts are said to be considering a settlement proposal and have until the end of the month to accept or reject it.
Frank McCourt wants sole possession of the team, but Jamie McCourt claims the Dodgers are shared property.
downtown, los angeles dodgers, fight, court case, divorce, celebrity, mlb
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured 4 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million 50 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- Google Glass raises public privacy concerns
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments