Report: Jamie McCourt's lawyer denies Ron Burkle deal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- There are new developments in the divorce of Dodgers owner Frank McCourt and former team CEO Jamie McCourt.
An attorney for Jamie McCourt is denying a report that she's secured a deal with billionaire Ron Burkle to buy out the Dodgers, according to the Los Angeles Times.
The paper reports that an attorney for Frank McCourt sent an email in May asking for documents related to "the proposed deal with Mr. Burkle."
Meantime, Jamie McCourt asked Thursday that her request for an immediate sale of the Dodgers be withdrawn.
Jamie McCourt also filed papers opposing Frank McCourt's request to reduce her spousal support, which he says exceeds his $5 million in annual income.
los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour