Dodgers drastically reducing season-ticket prices
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- After a steep decline in attendance, the Los Angeles Dodgers are drastically reducing next year's season ticket prices.
The team announced the prices on Monday, starting at just $5 a ticket for the top deck. Season tickets in the reserve section are now just $6, which is the cheapest they've been in 24 years.
Preferred field box seats are $16, which is the cheapest they've been in 10 years.
The Dodgers failed to draw 3 million fans this season for the first time in over a decade.
los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
11 min ago