Dodgers drastically reducing season-ticket prices
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- After a steep decline in attendance, the Los Angeles Dodgers are drastically reducing next year's season ticket prices.
The team announced the prices on Monday, starting at just $5 a ticket for the top deck. Season tickets in the reserve section are now just $6, which is the cheapest they've been in 24 years.
Preferred field box seats are $16, which is the cheapest they've been in 10 years.
The Dodgers failed to draw 3 million fans this season for the first time in over a decade.
los angeles dodgers, mlb
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)