Time Warner outage darkens Lakers game
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Time Warner Cable experienced a router failure Monday night during the Lakers game.
The company switched services from where the cable was served to a different site.
The router was restored before the end of the game.
It was unknown how many customers were affected, but it affected people mostly in West L.A. and the South Bay.
Viewers called in to Eyewitness News to report losing their cable service for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
los angeles lakers, boston celtics, celebrity, nba finals, nba
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought 9 min ago
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 49 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 3 min ago
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Arkansas tornadoes injure 5, damage homes
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'