Time Warner outage darkens Lakers game
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Time Warner Cable experienced a router failure Monday night during the Lakers game.
The company switched services from where the cable was served to a different site.
The router was restored before the end of the game.
It was unknown how many customers were affected, but it affected people mostly in West L.A. and the South Bay.
Viewers called in to Eyewitness News to report losing their cable service for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
los angeles lakers, boston celtics, celebrity, nba finals, nba
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out 45 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
43 min ago