Lebron James to announce decision on live TV
AKRON, Ohio (KABC) -- NBA star Lebron James will announce his plans for free agency during a live, hour-long TV special on Thursday night.
According to ESPN, representatives for James contacted the network about setting up the special, which will air at 9 p.m.
Meanwhile, James has decided to join Twitter. You can follow him as kingjames. Since launching his account on Tuesday, he's gained more than 200,000 followers.
James is currently at his basketball skills camp in Akron, Ohio. It is unknown where he will be when he announces his decision.
The 25-year-old is considering the Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, New York Knicks and New Jersey Nets.
cleveland cavaliers, nba
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 58 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed 3 min ago
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...