Lebron James to announce decision on live TV
AKRON, Ohio (KABC) -- NBA star Lebron James will announce his plans for free agency during a live, hour-long TV special on Thursday night.
According to ESPN, representatives for James contacted the network about setting up the special, which will air at 9 p.m.
Meanwhile, James has decided to join Twitter. You can follow him as kingjames. Since launching his account on Tuesday, he's gained more than 200,000 followers.
James is currently at his basketball skills camp in Akron, Ohio. It is unknown where he will be when he announces his decision.
The 25-year-old is considering the Cavaliers, Chicago Bulls, Miami Heat, New York Knicks and New Jersey Nets.
cleveland cavaliers, nba
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'