Body of ex-Clippers player found in Tenn.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- There are more questions than answers after the body of former Los Angeles Clippers player Lorenzen Wright was reportedly found in Tennessee.
Wright's uncle said his nephew's remains were discovered in a wooded area southeast of Memphis on Wednesday.
Wright was last seen alive on July 18 and was in Memphis to visit his children.
Wright played in the National Basketball Association for 13 years.
Investigators are not releasing many details, but the family suspects foul play.
los angeles clippers, body found, nba
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10