Vujacic reportedly traded in 3-team deal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It appears that Sasha Vujacic will soon be a "former" Laker. Several reports have him as part of a three-way deal that will send him to the New Jersey Nets.
Vujacic was a valuable reserve for the Lakers, who have seen his playing time cut this season.
In exchange for the shooting guard, the Lakers will get a former first-round selection in 6 foot 10 inch power forward Joe Smith.
The deal will reportedly be finalized on Wednesday, which is the first day Smith and other free-agents who signed this summer can be traded.
los angeles lakers, new jersey nets, nba
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 6 min ago
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 37 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 40 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy 24 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video