Vujacic reportedly traded in 3-team deal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- It appears that Sasha Vujacic will soon be a "former" Laker. Several reports have him as part of a three-way deal that will send him to the New Jersey Nets.
Vujacic was a valuable reserve for the Lakers, who have seen his playing time cut this season.
In exchange for the shooting guard, the Lakers will get a former first-round selection in 6 foot 10 inch power forward Joe Smith.
The deal will reportedly be finalized on Wednesday, which is the first day Smith and other free-agents who signed this summer can be traded.
los angeles lakers, new jersey nets, nba
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
4 min ago