Blake Griffin starts internship at Funny Or Die
NEW YORK (KABC) -- In the wake of the NBA lockout, Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin is doing what most unemployed young adults would probably do: Get an internship.
Last season's NBA Rookie of the Year is an intern at Funny Or Die, the comedy website co-founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay.
The 22-year-old arrived at the comedy website's Los Angeles offices Tuesday to begin three days of work in video production. Griffin said he's a big comedy fan and an avid viewer of Funny Or Die.
His boss says the NBA All-Star will be treated like every other intern.
Even though Griffin averaged 22.5 points a game last season and can dunk over a Kia Optima, he says he's not above fetching coffee as an intern.
Griffin has been keeping busy during the lockout. He did a lot of sponsorship work and launched a basketball camp for kids in Oklahoma City.
los angeles clippers, nba
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 5 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed 31 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
58 min ago
- Mac and cheese gets upgrade at Beer Belly
45 min ago