Blake Griffin starts internship at Funny Or Die
NEW YORK (KABC) -- In the wake of the NBA lockout, Los Angeles Clippers forward Blake Griffin is doing what most unemployed young adults would probably do: Get an internship.
Last season's NBA Rookie of the Year is an intern at Funny Or Die, the comedy website co-founded by Will Ferrell and Adam McKay.
The 22-year-old arrived at the comedy website's Los Angeles offices Tuesday to begin three days of work in video production. Griffin said he's a big comedy fan and an avid viewer of Funny Or Die.
His boss says the NBA All-Star will be treated like every other intern.
Even though Griffin averaged 22.5 points a game last season and can dunk over a Kia Optima, he says he's not above fetching coffee as an intern.
Griffin has been keeping busy during the lockout. He did a lot of sponsorship work and launched a basketball camp for kids in Oklahoma City.
los angeles clippers, nba
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 9 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 7 min ago
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- Missing flight's last words were routine 34 min ago
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic 46 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 30 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand 13 min ago
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
57 min ago
- Viewer video from East Harlem explosion site
56 min ago