Kobe Bryant breaks nose at NBA All-Star game
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant broke two things in Sunday night's NBA's All-Star Game. He moved past Michael Jordan as the all-time leading scorer in history. But, he also broke his nose late in the third quarter.
Bryant put a spin move on the Miami Heat's Dwayne Wade. When he drove to the basket, Wade fouled him hard across the face.
Bryant touched his nose and blood was coming out, so he went to the bench and the trainer fixed him up.
Bryant remained in the game. Four minutes later, he scored the record-breaking point on a breakaway dunk, finishing with 27 points.
Bryant and the West won 152-149.
It's unclear whether Bryant will miss the Lakers game on Wednesday.
los angeles lakers, nba
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- Large sinkhole closes Woodland Hills road
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event