LA Clippers plan 1st ticket hike in 6 years
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Clippers fans will soon find out that success comes with a price.
The Los Angeles Clippers plan on raising ticket prices for the first time in six years by an average of 15 percent next season.
Currently, season ticket sales are at capacity for the first time in history and the Clippers have sold out a long string of home games dating back to last season.
los angeles clippers, nba
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled 47 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- 4.6-magnitude Mexico quake felt in SoCal 2 min ago
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Cool Kid helps children with special needs
29 min ago
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
4 min ago