LA Clippers plan 1st ticket hike in 6 years
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Clippers fans will soon find out that success comes with a price.
The Los Angeles Clippers plan on raising ticket prices for the first time in six years by an average of 15 percent next season.
Currently, season ticket sales are at capacity for the first time in history and the Clippers have sold out a long string of home games dating back to last season.
los angeles clippers, nba
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens 37 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter' 48 min ago
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 37 min ago
- Deputies shoot, killed armed man in Compton
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo. 57 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect 30 min ago
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Kings beat Sharks 3-0, take series lead 3-2
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 25 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews
- 'Epic, 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast 6' in theaters
30 min ago