LA Clippers plan 1st ticket hike in 6 years
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Clippers fans will soon find out that success comes with a price.
The Los Angeles Clippers plan on raising ticket prices for the first time in six years by an average of 15 percent next season.
Currently, season ticket sales are at capacity for the first time in history and the Clippers have sold out a long string of home games dating back to last season.
los angeles clippers, nba
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Ventura growers protect crops from freezing
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 43 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- 'Top Gun' woman tapped for Pentagon no. 2 job
- Gabor husband, daughter fight over spending
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film