Clippers drop Game 2 to Grizzlies; series tied 1-1
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Clippers dropped Game 2 on Wednesday by a score of 105-98 against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Chris Paul was the game's leading scorer with 29 points, along with 3 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals.
The opening-round series is now tied 1-1 as it moves to Staples Center.
los angeles clippers, memphis grizzlies, nba
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police 24 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1 in OT of Game 3
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Kristen Wiig talks about missing 'SNL'