Clippers drop Game 2 to Grizzlies; series tied 1-1
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Clippers dropped Game 2 on Wednesday by a score of 105-98 against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Chris Paul was the game's leading scorer with 29 points, along with 3 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals.
The opening-round series is now tied 1-1 as it moves to Staples Center.
los angeles clippers, memphis grizzlies, nba
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video