Clippers drop Game 2 to Grizzlies; series tied 1-1
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (KABC) -- The Los Angeles Clippers dropped Game 2 on Wednesday by a score of 105-98 against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Chris Paul was the game's leading scorer with 29 points, along with 3 rebounds, 6 assists and 5 steals.
The opening-round series is now tied 1-1 as it moves to Staples Center.
los angeles clippers, memphis grizzlies, nba
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis