Miami Heat advance to meet Oklahoma City Thunder in NBA Finals
MIAMI (KABC) -- The Miami Heat will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals after a 101-88 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7.
LeBron James had 31 points and 12 rebounds, Chris Bosh hit a career-best three 3-pointers - the last sparking the run that put it away - and the Heat won their second straight Eastern Conference title.
Rajon Rondo finished with 22 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds for Boston, which got 19 points from Paul Pierce in what might be the last game of the "Big Four" era for the Celtics.
Catch Game 1 of the finals at 6 p.m. PT Tuesday on ABC7.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 15 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 40 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)