Miami Heat advance to meet Oklahoma City Thunder in NBA Finals
MIAMI (KABC) -- The Miami Heat will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals after a 101-88 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7.
LeBron James had 31 points and 12 rebounds, Chris Bosh hit a career-best three 3-pointers - the last sparking the run that put it away - and the Heat won their second straight Eastern Conference title.
Rajon Rondo finished with 22 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds for Boston, which got 19 points from Paul Pierce in what might be the last game of the "Big Four" era for the Celtics.
Catch Game 1 of the finals at 6 p.m. PT Tuesday on ABC7.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 59 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 49 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break