Miami Heat advance to meet Oklahoma City Thunder in NBA Finals
MIAMI (KABC) -- The Miami Heat will meet the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA Finals after a 101-88 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 7.
LeBron James had 31 points and 12 rebounds, Chris Bosh hit a career-best three 3-pointers - the last sparking the run that put it away - and the Heat won their second straight Eastern Conference title.
Rajon Rondo finished with 22 points, 14 assists and 10 rebounds for Boston, which got 19 points from Paul Pierce in what might be the last game of the "Big Four" era for the Celtics.
Catch Game 1 of the finals at 6 p.m. PT Tuesday on ABC7.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 17 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 44 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 32 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 3 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker 24 min ago
- New technology monitors pet fitness
55 min ago