Thunder top Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of NBA Finals
OKLAHOMA CITY (KABC) -- The Oklahoma City Thunder stormed back from a 12-point deficit to top the Miami Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant led the Thunder with 36 points and 8 rebounds. Russell Westbrook pitched in with 27 points and 11 assists.
LeBron James had 30 points and 9 rebounds for the Heat. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined to go 11-for-30 from the field, totaling 29 points.
The Heat got significant scoring contributions from Shane Battier and Mario Chalmers, but 23 of their 29 points came in the first half when Miami was in control.
Game 2 is on Thursday at 6 p.m. PT on ABC7.
miami heat, oklahoma city thunder, nba finals, nba
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 2 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 47 min ago
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario 15 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup 2014: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)