Thunder top Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of NBA Finals
OKLAHOMA CITY (KABC) -- The Oklahoma City Thunder stormed back from a 12-point deficit to top the Miami Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant led the Thunder with 36 points and 8 rebounds. Russell Westbrook pitched in with 27 points and 11 assists.
LeBron James had 30 points and 9 rebounds for the Heat. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined to go 11-for-30 from the field, totaling 29 points.
The Heat got significant scoring contributions from Shane Battier and Mario Chalmers, but 23 of their 29 points came in the first half when Miami was in control.
Game 2 is on Thursday at 6 p.m. PT on ABC7.
miami heat, oklahoma city thunder, nba finals, nba
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour