Thunder top Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of NBA Finals
OKLAHOMA CITY (KABC) -- The Oklahoma City Thunder stormed back from a 12-point deficit to top the Miami Heat 105-94 in Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
Kevin Durant led the Thunder with 36 points and 8 rebounds. Russell Westbrook pitched in with 27 points and 11 assists.
LeBron James had 30 points and 9 rebounds for the Heat. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh combined to go 11-for-30 from the field, totaling 29 points.
The Heat got significant scoring contributions from Shane Battier and Mario Chalmers, but 23 of their 29 points came in the first half when Miami was in control.
Game 2 is on Thursday at 6 p.m. PT on ABC7.
miami heat, oklahoma city thunder, nba finals, nba
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 44 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 19 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
31 min ago