Vanessa Bryant: Lakers should win NBA title every year
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant's wife apparently has no problem expressing her expectations, especially when it comes to her husband and championships.
During a recent interview with New York Magazine, the usually silent Vanessa Bryant said, "I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
Vanessa Bryant has been married to the Lakers star since April 2001. She filed for divorce in December, but there are reports that the couple reconciled.
los angeles lakers, nba
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space 11 min ago
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert