Vanessa Bryant: Lakers should win NBA title every year
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant's wife apparently has no problem expressing her expectations, especially when it comes to her husband and championships.
During a recent interview with New York Magazine, the usually silent Vanessa Bryant said, "I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
Vanessa Bryant has been married to the Lakers star since April 2001. She filed for divorce in December, but there are reports that the couple reconciled.
los angeles lakers, nba
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour