Vanessa Bryant: Lakers should win NBA title every year
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant's wife apparently has no problem expressing her expectations, especially when it comes to her husband and championships.
During a recent interview with New York Magazine, the usually silent Vanessa Bryant said, "I certainly would not want to be married to somebody that can't win championships. If you're sacrificing time away from my family and myself for the benefit of winning championships, then winning a championship should happen every single year."
Vanessa Bryant has been married to the Lakers star since April 2001. She filed for divorce in December, but there are reports that the couple reconciled.
los angeles lakers, nba
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 34 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 15 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California 56 min ago
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 22 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Local mountains get fresh blanket of snow
47 min ago
- Jeremy Renner discusses future roles
37 min ago