Kobe Bryant, wife Vanessa are back together
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa have reconciled and issued a statement calling off divorce proceedings.
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce in December 2011 after 10 years of marriage, saying the Lakers star had been unfaithful.
Friday, the couple issued a statement saying "We are looking forward to our future together." The two have two daughters.
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 32 min ago
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Amber Alert issued for Long Beach boy 1 min ago
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K 2 min ago
- Sbarro files for second bankruptcy in 3 years 7 min ago
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...