Kobe Bryant, wife Vanessa are back together
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa have reconciled and issued a statement calling off divorce proceedings.
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce in December 2011 after 10 years of marriage, saying the Lakers star had been unfaithful.
Friday, the couple issued a statement saying "We are looking forward to our future together." The two have two daughters.
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 37 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors