Kobe Bryant, wife Vanessa are back together
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Kobe Bryant and wife Vanessa have reconciled and issued a statement calling off divorce proceedings.
Vanessa Bryant filed for divorce in December 2011 after 10 years of marriage, saying the Lakers star had been unfaithful.
Friday, the couple issued a statement saying "We are looking forward to our future together." The two have two daughters.
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 17 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank 7 min ago
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge 52 min ago
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke