U.S. adds Harden, likely top pick Davis to pool
The U.S. has added college player of the year Anthony Davis and Oklahoma City's James Harden to its pool of finalists for its Olympic men's basketball roster.The U.S. has added college player of the year Anthony Davis and Oklahoma City's James Harden to its pool of finalists for its Olympic men's basketball roster.
Davis led Kentucky to the NCAA championship, winning the Most Outstanding Player award at the Final Four, and is expected to be the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft. Harden, a guard, is one of the NBA's top sixth men.
The final roster has to be selected by June 18.
The remaining healthy finalists are: Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Blake Griffin, Russell Westbrook, Tyson Chandler, Kevin Love, Andre Iguodala, Rudy Gay, Eric Gordon and Lamar Odom -- though Odom's status is uncertain after his poor season that resulted in the Dallas Mavericks deactivating him.
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Swift to perform at Billboard Music Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos