Pelicans waive journeyman forward Carney
The New Orleans Pelicans have waived journeyman forward Rodney Carney.
The 6-foot-7 Carney has played for five teams, averaging 5.9 points and two rebounds in 15.4 minutes in 299 games. He was drafted 16th overall by the Chicago Bulls out of Memphis in 2006.
Before joining New Orleans, Carney played for Philadelphia, Minnesota, Golden State and Memphis.
- Thermal brush fire contained at 350 acres 3 min ago
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Gorman brush fire near full containment
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- Tyler The Creator arrested at SXSW festival 22 min ago
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos