Chargers Ellison arrested on drug possession
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- San Diego Chargers safety Kevin Ellison is free on bail after being arrested in Redondo Beach.
Police say Ellison was stopped for speeding in a school zone Monday.
While searching Ellison's car officers say they found one hundred tablets of hydrocodone, also known as Vicodin.
Ellison was arrested and booked on possession of a controlled substance.
He posted $10,000 bond and is due in court July 7th.
san diego chargers, arrest, nfl
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 11 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 40 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'