NY Jets' Alosi talks about tripping incident
NEW YORK (KABC) -- An assistant coach with the New York Jets is offering some more insight into a bizarre tripping incident during a game against the Miami Dolphins.
Alosi has been suspended for the rest of the season and fined $25,000.
"Nothing went through my head. I wasn't thinking. If I could go back and do it again, I sure as heck would take a step back," he said during a news conference.
But Alosi still can't explain why he tripped Carroll.
"You're asking me to give you a logical explanation for an illogical act. I can't do that," he said.
Carroll was not hurt, and the Dolphins went on to win the game 10-6.
new york jets, miami dolphins, nfl
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter