Babies in team towels fuel Super Bowl rivalry
PITTSBURGH, Pa. (KABC) -- Even babies are coming down with Super Bowl fever. Some very tiny football fans are fueling the rivalry between the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers just in time for Sunday's big game.
A hospital in Pittsburgh started it by posting on Twitter that their babies were the cutest because they were wrapped in Steelers' "Terrible Towels."
But a Green Bay hospital upped the ante. They answered the challenge by adorning their newborns with, not only Packers towels, but with handmade cheese heads.
green bay packers, pittsburgh steelers, nfl
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 35 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 10 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Malaysian Airlines flight goes missing 3 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)