Babies in team towels fuel Super Bowl rivalry
PITTSBURGH, Pa. (KABC) -- Even babies are coming down with Super Bowl fever. Some very tiny football fans are fueling the rivalry between the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers just in time for Sunday's big game.
A hospital in Pittsburgh started it by posting on Twitter that their babies were the cutest because they were wrapped in Steelers' "Terrible Towels."
But a Green Bay hospital upped the ante. They answered the challenge by adorning their newborns with, not only Packers towels, but with handmade cheese heads.
green bay packers, pittsburgh steelers, nfl
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 4 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 21 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 44 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'