25-year-old LPGA golfer from SoCal found dead
HENDERSON, Nevada (KABC) -- Authorities are looking into the death of a 25-year-old professional golfer from Southern California.
Erica Blasberg was found dead Sunday inside her home in Henderson, Nevada. Police say they responded to a 911 call, but aren't saying who made the call.
It's not clear if foul play was involved.
She played her only LPGA tour event this year just two weeks ago in Mexico and tied for 44th.
famous death, riverside county, pga
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 51 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Suspects approach women at UC Riverside dorm
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders 27 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed 13 min ago
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts