25-year-old LPGA golfer from SoCal found dead
HENDERSON, Nevada (KABC) -- Authorities are looking into the death of a 25-year-old professional golfer from Southern California.
Erica Blasberg was found dead Sunday inside her home in Henderson, Nevada. Police say they responded to a 911 call, but aren't saying who made the call.
It's not clear if foul play was involved.
She played her only LPGA tour event this year just two weeks ago in Mexico and tied for 44th.
famous death, riverside county, pga
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 3 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 41 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs 10 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
59 min ago