Tiger Woods talks fatherhood, golf on 'Good Morning America'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Tiger Woods spoke out about how his life has changed since the cheating scandal that brought about the end of his marriage.
The golf star spoke with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" about how he has grown as a father.
Woods said he is more present when spending time with his kids and that he feels more connected to them. When asked about balancing his career and being a single dad, Woods replied, "It's work, there's no doubt, it's work. It's tough but enjoyable."
Woods also said it's frustrating that he hasn't been playing professional golf as well as he used to, but he is confident he will improve.
good morning america, pga
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor 55 min ago
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the 70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present 55 min ago