Tiger Woods talks fatherhood, golf on 'Good Morning America'
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Tiger Woods spoke out about how his life has changed since the cheating scandal that brought about the end of his marriage.
The golf star spoke with Robin Roberts on "Good Morning America" about how he has grown as a father.
Woods said he is more present when spending time with his kids and that he feels more connected to them. When asked about balancing his career and being a single dad, Woods replied, "It's work, there's no doubt, it's work. It's tough but enjoyable."
Woods also said it's frustrating that he hasn't been playing professional golf as well as he used to, but he is confident he will improve.
good morning america, pga
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months