Tiger Woods' items from former home on sale
STUART, Fla. (KABC) -- If you've ever wanted to own Tiger Woods' toilet, this is your chance.
Items that once occupied the Florida home of the golfer and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren are up for sale.
The house was torn down last week because it was overrun with termites and ants.
Before it was demolished, everything, including toilets, was removed and donated to habitat for humanity.
Other items on sale include refrigerators, wine coolers and granite countertops.
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide 5 min ago
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting 48 min ago
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan