Tiger Woods' items from former home on sale
STUART, Fla. (KABC) -- If you've ever wanted to own Tiger Woods' toilet, this is your chance.
Items that once occupied the Florida home of the golfer and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren are up for sale.
The house was torn down last week because it was overrun with termites and ants.
Before it was demolished, everything, including toilets, was removed and donated to habitat for humanity.
Other items on sale include refrigerators, wine coolers and granite countertops.
- School bus crash: Driver, 2 kids hospitalized
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover