Tiger Woods' items from former home on sale
STUART, Fla. (KABC) -- If you've ever wanted to own Tiger Woods' toilet, this is your chance.
Items that once occupied the Florida home of the golfer and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren are up for sale.
The house was torn down last week because it was overrun with termites and ants.
Before it was demolished, everything, including toilets, was removed and donated to habitat for humanity.
Other items on sale include refrigerators, wine coolers and granite countertops.
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis