Kings activate F Penner off injured reserve
The Los Angeles Kings have activated forward Dustin Penner from injured reserve.
The defending Stanley Cup champions made the move Monday before traveling to Dallas to face the Stars on Tuesday night.
Penner missed the Kings' past four games with a lower-body injury after getting hurt March 31 in Dallas. The eight-year NHL veteran has two goals and nine assists in 25 games this season.
The Kings began Monday in a third-place tie with Vancouver in the overall Western Conference standings. Los Angeles trails Pacific Division-leading Anaheim by nine points after Sunday's 4-3 shootout loss to the Ducks.
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Norwalk homicide investigation underway
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline 43 min ago
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos