Don King stopped in Ohio for firearms in bag
CLEVELAND (KABC) -- Boxing promoter Don King was stopped by security Sunday at Hopkins International Airport for having ammunition in his carry-on luggage.
Security officials said the 70-year-old reportedly had .38-caliber and .357-caliber firearms.
Officials took the ammunition away and King was released to continue his trip.
So far, King hasn't commented.
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen 32 min ago
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled 28 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt 24 min ago
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour