Don King stopped in Ohio for firearms in bag
CLEVELAND (KABC) -- Boxing promoter Don King was stopped by security Sunday at Hopkins International Airport for having ammunition in his carry-on luggage.
Security officials said the 70-year-old reportedly had .38-caliber and .357-caliber firearms.
Officials took the ammunition away and King was released to continue his trip.
So far, King hasn't commented.
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)