Don King stopped in Ohio for firearms in bag
CLEVELAND (KABC) -- Boxing promoter Don King was stopped by security Sunday at Hopkins International Airport for having ammunition in his carry-on luggage.
Security officials said the 70-year-old reportedly had .38-caliber and .357-caliber firearms.
Officials took the ammunition away and King was released to continue his trip.
So far, King hasn't commented.
- Body found near East Los Angeles College
- Mega Millions jackpot rockets to $425 million
- Authorities investigate body found in Laguna Hills
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Man burned in fire at Long Beach VA Hospital
- 24 students arrested in school drug ring case
- 2nd woman in purported mercy killings ID'd 38 min ago
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- San Diego cross memorial removal ordered
- abcnews: Newtown priest speaks out on shooting
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- Bruno Mars named Billboard's 2013 top artist
- Beyonce releases surprise album on iTunes
- OTRC: Bradley Cooper talks 'American Hustle'