Freestyle motocross stars honor Jeremy Lusk
PALA, Calif. (KABC) -- Freestyle motocross stars Ronnie Faisst, Jimmy Fitzpatrick attended a memorial Wednesday to honor Jeremy Lusk.
Tuesday marked the one-year memorial of the passing of the American freestyle rider.
A moment of silence to remember the X Games gold medalist took place at the Pala Raceway Wednesday morning.
Faisst, Fitzpatrick and others were on hand to honor their friend and fellow competitor.
In recognition of Lusk and the contributions he made to the sport, Pala Raceway is donating proceeds generated from admission fees Wednesday to the AFMXA and Lusk Legacy Foundation.
Pala Raceway is located at 12799 Highway 76, Pala, Calif. The event is running from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. For more information go to the Lusk Legacy Foundation Web site.
celebrity, famous death, racing
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 25 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Gay couple plans wedding on Rose Parade float
5 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
55 min ago
- Illinois students spread joy w/ Dial-a -Carol
56 min ago