Soccer star Landon Donovan files for divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Soccer star Landon Donovan has filed for divorce from his wife Bianca Kajlich, according to court documents.
The Los Angeles Galaxy player cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
Donovan and Kjalich, who is an actress on the CBS comedy "Rules of Engagement," have been married for nearly three years.
Donovan stated that they separated in October 2009. The couple does not have any children together.
Donovan and Kjalich said in a statement that they will remain friends.
los angeles galaxy, soccer
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts 405 South lanes 44 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 58 min ago
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Baldwin Village fire likely sparked by candle 12 min ago
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen 44 min ago
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- USC football coach Sarkisian takes helm
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video