Soccer star Landon Donovan files for divorce
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Soccer star Landon Donovan has filed for divorce from his wife Bianca Kajlich, according to court documents.
The Los Angeles Galaxy player cited irreconcilable differences for the split.
Donovan and Kjalich, who is an actress on the CBS comedy "Rules of Engagement," have been married for nearly three years.
Donovan stated that they separated in October 2009. The couple does not have any children together.
Donovan and Kjalich said in a statement that they will remain friends.
los angeles galaxy, soccer
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics 6 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer 21 min ago
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 11 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)