Pageant: Prejean should repay surgery
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The producers of the Miss California U.S.A. Pageant want former Miss California Carrie Prejean to pay them back for her breast augmentation, saying the pageant's integrity is at stake.
The pageant has filed a cross complaint for the $5,200 cost of the breast procedure and wants to strike part of Prejean's lawsuit in which she complains producers disclosed private matters.
The producers say the matter was no longer private when Prejean appeared in the pageant wearing a bikini. They say any proceeds will be donated to charity.
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 51 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks