McStay family seen on Mexican border video
SAN DIEGO (KABC) -- There's possible new evidence in the search for a Fallbrook family missing more than a month.
Surveillance video at the U.S.-Mexico border could be a possible lead into the disappearance of the McStays.
Video shows a couple and two kids crossing into Mexico around the same time the McStays' vehicle was towed away from where it was found parked near the San Ysidro border crossing.
Family members have seen the video and cannot confirm it is the McStays.
Joseph McStay and his wife, Summer, and their two sons, Gianni and Joseph, both 3, were last seen February 4.
Both McStays left behind their two dogs and their cell phones and Summer left her eyeglasses.
Anyone with information about the McStays is asked to call San Diego County Sheriff's Dept. at 858-565-5200.
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break