Kidnapped baby boy found safe in Kern County
FRESNO, Calif. (KABC) -- An infant boy kidnapped by his father in Fresno County has been found safe in Kern County, where his father lives.
Investigators said 10-month-old Elijah Rivas was kidnapped Saturday night from outside his mother's house in Riverdale by his father, 19-year-old Edgar Ramos.
Ramos turned himself in to authorities Sunday night.
Police said the boy was dropped off at Ramos' mother's house.
The boy's mother, Lupe Bueno, said she and Ramos are involved in a bitter custody dispute.
amber alert, california news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker 5 min ago
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- OC crash kills 4; alcohol, speed suspected
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Fire hits Loyola Marymount University dorm
- 87-year-old rescued from OC mobile home fire
- Salvation Army bell-ringer breaks record in IE
- Mandela's family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Pearl Harbor ceremony marks attack anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged cannibal ran hotel w/ grill area
- Stanford beats ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- Photos: Jennifer Lopez at March of Dimes event