Student victims IDed in CA campus murder-suicide
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KABC) -- Northern California school officials said the two victims of a murder-suicide at the school were business students.
San Jose State University identified the victims as 25-year-old Marcory Caliguiran and 26-year-old Thomas Kyle Williams. Caliguiran's husband, 54-year-old Napoleon Caliguiran, is suspected of being the shooter.
A school spokesman said both students were graduating seniors majoring in accounting.
Authorities said Napoleon Caliguiran fired multiple times at the pair as they sat inside a parked car in a university parking garage Tuesday night. The gunman then apparently shot himself, and his body was found outside the car, police say.
The spokesman said the circumstances that led to the shooting are still unclear, and that Napoleon Caliguiran had no known criminal record.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
school shooting, murder, california news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 26 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake 1 min ago
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor 10 min ago
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)