SeaWorld animals displayed at Capitol
SACRAMENTO (KABC) -- Visitors to the State Capitol got a close-up look at some exotic creatures Thursday.
The traveling exhibit was hosted by SeaWorld.
SeaWorld is an advocate of wildlife conservation and is urging state lawmakers to support legislation on conservation, animal care, research, and education.
Thursday's exhibit was aimed at children, with a variety of animals, reptiles, and lots of bugs.
SeaWorld's exhibit will be making appearances throughout California.
animal news, california news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate