SeaWorld animals displayed at Capitol
SACRAMENTO (KABC) -- Visitors to the State Capitol got a close-up look at some exotic creatures Thursday.
The traveling exhibit was hosted by SeaWorld.
SeaWorld is an advocate of wildlife conservation and is urging state lawmakers to support legislation on conservation, animal care, research, and education.
Thursday's exhibit was aimed at children, with a variety of animals, reptiles, and lots of bugs.
SeaWorld's exhibit will be making appearances throughout California.
animal news, california news
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine 40 min ago
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Missing flight's last words were routine
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video 47 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer won't seek third term 41 min ago
- Ukraine accuses Russia of military buildup
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Fitbit Force recalled over allergic reactions
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons