LA Democratic Party chairman calls for probe into Arnold Schwarzenegger scandal
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The chairman of the Los Angeles County Democratic Party is calling for an investigation into Arnold Schwarzenegger's secret child scandal.
Eric Bauman says the public has a right to know if taxpayer dollars were used to support the mother of Schwarzenegger's child while he was in office.
"I just want to know if campaign funds or state resources were used in any way to cover it up. And quite frankly, as is always the case in these kinds of personal matters, it's not the action that's the problem, it's the cover up that's the problem," said Bauman.
Bauman is calling on the California Fair Political Practices Commission to investigate.
arnold schwarzenegger, democratic party, california news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains 26 min ago
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- Sleet, ice, deep freeze hit large swath of US 29 min ago
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- Auction features items from Nancy Drew author
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis