Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, hires lawyer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress has hired an attorney.
Lawyer Michael Saltz confirms Mildred Patricia Baena is being represented by the firm Jacobson, Russell, Saltz & Fingerman.
The Bakersfield woman had a child with Schwarzenegger while she worked as an employee in his family's household.
Schwarzenegger admits fathering the child.
Saltz told the Associated Press there is no plan to file litigation at this time and declined further comment.
arnold schwarzenegger, california news
- Charges expected against sheriff's officials 9 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 1 dead, 1 hurt in unrelated Pomona shootings
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders 28 min ago
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge 4 min ago
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke