Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, hires lawyer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress has hired an attorney.
Lawyer Michael Saltz confirms Mildred Patricia Baena is being represented by the firm Jacobson, Russell, Saltz & Fingerman.
The Bakersfield woman had a child with Schwarzenegger while she worked as an employee in his family's household.
Schwarzenegger admits fathering the child.
Saltz told the Associated Press there is no plan to file litigation at this time and declined further comment.
arnold schwarzenegger, california news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 54 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 16 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 33 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator 44 min ago
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 17 min ago
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Elisabeth Moss: Armisen marriage 'traumatic'