Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress, Mildred Patricia Baena, hires lawyer
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's mistress has hired an attorney.
Lawyer Michael Saltz confirms Mildred Patricia Baena is being represented by the firm Jacobson, Russell, Saltz & Fingerman.
The Bakersfield woman had a child with Schwarzenegger while she worked as an employee in his family's household.
Schwarzenegger admits fathering the child.
Saltz told the Associated Press there is no plan to file litigation at this time and declined further comment.
arnold schwarzenegger, california news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 44 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)