Phillip, Nancy Garrido start prison sentences for Dugard kidnap
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The California couple convicted of kidnapping and raping Jaycee Dugard has begun serving their sentences.
Officials released new prison photos of the couple on Thursday.
Phillip Garrido is serving a 431-year sentence at Corcoran State Prison in Kings County.
Nancy Garrido is serving a 36-years-to-life sentence at Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla.
Dugard was just 11 years old when she was kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, then held hostage for 18 years. She gave birth to two children during her years in captivity, fathered by captor Phillip Garrido.
legal, kidnap, sexual assault, california news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 18 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 21 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
34 min ago