Phillip, Nancy Garrido start prison sentences for Dugard kidnap
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The California couple convicted of kidnapping and raping Jaycee Dugard has begun serving their sentences.
Officials released new prison photos of the couple on Thursday.
Phillip Garrido is serving a 431-year sentence at Corcoran State Prison in Kings County.
Nancy Garrido is serving a 36-years-to-life sentence at Central California Women's Facility in Chowchilla.
Dugard was just 11 years old when she was kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, then held hostage for 18 years. She gave birth to two children during her years in captivity, fathered by captor Phillip Garrido.
legal, kidnap, sexual assault, california news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained 44 min ago
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested 37 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue 28 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour 49 min ago