Schwarzenegger and Shriver's son doing better after injury
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The youngest son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver is doing better after a serious boogie boarding accident in Malibu last Sunday.
The older brother of 13-year-old Christopher Schwarzenegger tweeted, " My brother is doing alot better. Wearing this shirt for him ."
In the tweet, Patrick Schwarzenegger smiled and pointed to the shirt with his younger brother's face on it.
Christopher Schwarzenegger suffered a collapsed lung and broken bones in the accident.
He is recovering at the hospital. His family says he's expected to make a full recovery.
arnold schwarzenegger, divorce, celebrity, california news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 21 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought 32 min ago
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere